The following university dental programs are SCL screening partners who regularly examine SCL applicants to determine their clinical need for orthodontic treatment. Residents in these dental programs have screened hundreds of SCL applicants and have been crucial in SCL’s continued growth. Our sincere thanks to these universities and the residents for their immense contributions.
- A.T. Still University, Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health, Mesa, AZ
- University of Louisville School of Dentistry, Louisville, KY
- University of Minnesota – School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, MN
- Nova Southeastern University – College of Dental Medicine, Ft. Lauderdale, FL
- State University of New York – School of Dental Medicine, Stony Brook, NY