Changing Lives One Smile At A Time
Smiles Change Lives (SCL) has been providing access to orthodontic care for qualified children since 1997. Currently, over 700 generous orthodontic providers are partnered with Smiles Change Lives, donating their time and efforts to change the lives of motivated, deserving children in their communities.
Why Partner With Smiles Change Lives?
- To change the lives of qualified, motivated children while SCL does the rest!
- To gain valuable marketing benefits and media attention for your practice.
- To brand your practice as a generous, community-minded business.
- To generate new referrals or deepen relationships with existing referrals.
- To join hundreds of your colleagues nationwide in bracing kids for a better future!
Smiles Change Lives Is Easy And Rewarding!
- No fees, fundraising, boards or chapters to establish.
- SCL does everything possible to ensure your donated time, skills, and practice resources are spent on qualified, motivated children.
- You don’t have to handle applications or determine who is qualified; refer your pro bono patients to us, and we will screen them so that you never have to say “no” or ask tough questions. We take care of that for you to ensure you always have a positive experience treating SCL patients.
- On the rare occasion that a child/family is not compliant, you can simply contact SCL, and we will contact the family to resolve the issue.
How Does The Process Work?
- Sign and submit your Provider Agreement, along with a copy of your license and insurance.
- Send us a list of your referring dentists so we can notify them of your participation in the program.
- Once you have submitted all of the required paperwork, you can expect to hear from us requesting a time to schedule your New Provider Orientation. This orientation is conducted over the phone and is an opportunity for us to better familiarize you with the program and answer questions that you or your staff may have.
- SCL will contact you to assign grateful, deserving patients from your community.
If you have questions about becoming an SCL provider, please email Alexis Barclay at email@example.com.