Smiles Change Lives is proud to partner with Synapse Dental to give SCL Participants a pain-free experience with their braces.
You can rewrite the experience for these kids both in the office and at home with the Dental Pain Eraser. This hand held device uses patented Advanced PulseWaveTM neuromodulation technology to send gentle, subsensory electric pulses to calm the nerves in the mouth and block both soft and hard tissue pain.
When the Dental Pain Eraser’s metal tips are applied to a sensitive tooth or gums, the pain will begin disappearing in seconds, with pain relief lasting for up to 48 hours! Give your patients a reason to smile, while increasing revenue, new treatment starts, and referrals with pain-free orthodontics.
Each Smiles Change Lives Provider receives a package (valued at $450) including:
- 1 Professional Unit of the Dental Pain Eraser
- 2 Patient Take-Home Units of the Dental Pain Eraser
- Additional refills of the Patient Take-Home Unit for patients undergoing treatment sponsored by Smiles Change Lives
- Initial orthodontic member onboarding conducted virtually or in-person
- Ongoing product support to onboarded orthodontic members and their patients
- Access to Synapse Dental promotional materials and programs
The Dental Pain Eraser comes in two models. One for office use, and the other for use at home by the patient. The office device is an amazing solution for a variety of procedures that can illicit pain such as debonding sensitive patients and the take-home for relieving oral pain in little as 15 seconds.
*If you’re not already an official Smiles Change Lives Provider, the process to join is easy! We ask each provider to review and sign a Provider Agreement, which outlines what you can expect from your participation in Smiles Change Lives.
Once the required paperwork is submitted, we’ll set up a New Provider Orientation. This orientation is conducted over the phone and is an opportunity for us to better familiarize you with program and answer any questions that you or your team may have.
Thank you again for joining us in bracing kids in your community for a better future!