If you know a child that you think would be a good candidate to receive braces through Smiles Change Lives, please let them know about us!
Children and families are welcome to apply for treatment through SCL, regardless of where in the U.S. they reside. SCL works with families and treatment providers throughout the U.S. and Canada.
- Be 7-18 years of age;
- Have “good” oral hygiene and no unfilled cavities;
- Have a moderate to severe need for braces;
- Not be wearing braces currently;
- Family must meet the SCL financial guidelines (varies by geographic location); and
- Be willing to pay the non-refundable $30 (USD) application fee and the non-refundable $650 (USD) required financial investment (per child).